Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

What a wonderful week to share in all the things that I'm thankful for! Happy to be surrounded by those that love me and I hope you all feel the same!

Here are some quotes for all:

  • I wrote myself a check for ten million dollars for acting services rendered and dated it Thanksgiving 1995. I put it in my wallet and it deteriorated. And then, just before Thanksgiving 1995, I found out I was going to make ten million dollars for Dumb & Dumber. I put that check in the casket with my father because it was our dream together.

-Jim Carrey


  • The end result of kindness is that it draws people to you.
-Anita Roddick


  • Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.

- Napoleon Bonaparte


  • You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

- Ayn Rand


  • Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.

- Albert Einstein


  • A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

- Sir Winston Churchill


  • The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work.

- Emile Zola


  • I celebrate myself, and sing myself,And what I assume you shall assume,For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.

-Walt Whitman


  • Heaven will be inherited by every manwho has heaven in his soul.
-Henry Ward Beecher


  • Imagination is more important than knowledge.Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
-Albert Einstein


  • Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourselfand know that everything in life has a purpose.
-Elisabeth Kübler-Ross


  • The whole of life, from the moment you are bornto the moment you die, is a process of learning.
-Jiddu Krishnamurti


  • What else is nature but God?
-Seneca


  • Patience is the companion of wisdom.
-Saint Augustine


  • Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.
-Abraham Lincoln


  • Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the wavesthat break upon the idle seashore of the mind.
-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


  • People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out,but when the darkness sets in,their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.
-Elisabeth Kübler-Ross


  • Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.
-Grandma Moses


  • The best and most beautiful things in the worldcannot be seen, nor touched...but are felt in the heart.
-Helen Keller


  • Because man and woman are the complement of one another,we need woman's thought in national affairs to makea safe and stable government.
-Elizabeth Cady Stanton


  • You are the people who are shaping a better world.One of the secrets of inner peace is the practice of compassion.
-Dalai Lama


  • Those things that nature denied to human sight,she revealed to the eyes of the soul.
-Ovid

No comments: