Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Icy Weather & a Rant Or Two...

I enjoyed going to the youth rally in Paragould Arkansas February 19-21 but I'd have to say, it's good to be home and resting up. I'm happy to see that Amanda's baby is doing well and that everyone else that blogs is doing better than me at keeping up with this =P. Sad to be back at school again, but life must go on and on a sadder note; I have to continue in its path. Can't wait to see the baby cousin in March/April. There's a little update on my life, not seen much here but bad and cold weather. When we were in Arkansas the weather was phenomenal and I wish it had stayed that way, but here we are back down in the 30's. Guess i should pull out the ol' coat again...

I'm finding that my seeming obsession with oranges and orange juice in the past few months has not waned a bit, but--perhaps--worsened and increased so that I can’t think of anything but to drink orange juice and join an orange with my meals. But hey! Who doesn’t need iron, right? I am a woman and, when you lose as much iron as we do month by month, I might as well get it all in =D.

Happy to see that pretty much everyone is getting over the flu and cold just to have it again with this wickedly indecisive weather, but I'm glad people have stop obsessing over a flu that was around in the 70's but was blown out of proportion. For my own curiosities sake, does it bug anyone else when people say “no comment” about something, but by saying that they are indeed making a comment and have contradicted themselves? Well I do. I’m not real sure what got me to thinking about it, but it really bugs me. I guess you could call it a pet-peeve, but then again, one of mine is the phrase “pet-peeve” itself because it doesn’t make sense to me =). Well, I should probably end my ranting and sign off for the evening; I have things to do early tomorrow and can’t hinder my own sleep time ;). G’night all, sleep and dream well.

No comments: