Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday & the Weekends Basically Over...

It feels great outside but I myself find it too early to really enjoy the weather. We'll be heading out to church in about ten minutes. Afterwards we'll all be coming back home and celebrating the Grandpa's 69'th birthday...he's pretty old isnt he =P. I havent checked back up on my plants since about noon yesterday but I did notice that my cactus was out of its pot and I'm considering shooting the cat, just for a heads up. I dont know what it is with her...its a CACTUS which means it has SPIKES on it and yet I still find the poor rootless cactus out of its pot and on the floor. I dont know if it will ever start rooting if the spawn doesnt leave it alone...hmf. It's very upsetting, as I'm sure you can understand. Quotes? OKAY!!


  • The wisdom of the wise, and the experience of ages, may be preserved by quotation.
    Benjamin Disraeli

  • One of the few good things about modern times: If you die horribly on television, you will not have died in vain. You will have entertained us.
    Kurt Vonnegut

  • Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway.
    John Wayne

  • Don't let us make imaginary evils, when you know we have so many real ones to encounter.
    Oliver Goldsmith

  • The secret of a good memory is attention, and attention to a subject depends upon our interest in it. We rarely forget that which has made a deep impression on our minds.
    Tryon Edwards

  • The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible.
    Oscar Wilde

A picture I took of a butterfly at the Zoo

No comments: