Friday, November 2, 2012

Wednesday Night

On Wednesday night I went to the Finger Church of Christ to hear my brother speak. I'd like to think that both my brother and I have a lot to say, we just rarely get the opportunity. His lesson at Finger was wonderful and extraordinary, the insight was enriching. I felt especially enthralled to listen because we share the way we think. So much is different on the inside. I was so impressed with him, the depth in his words, the meaningful way he presented every phrase... it was enticing and I couldn't look away from him through the whole thing. Maybe I was the only one so interested, maybe not. Either way, lately I feel like I haven't been getting as much out of worship as I'd like to and last night I finally got what I needed, what I was searching for. Just something that was on my mind. 

No comments: