Friday, October 26, 2012

Welcome to Antarctica

So apparently the next ice age is happening in East Tennessee today, it came out of nowhere. Yesterday it was 80+ and sunny and today it's in the 40's with a frigid breeze and cloudy skies. Don't get me wrong, I love cold weather! But I tend to be a fan of knowing when the cold weather suddenly comes around. It needs to make up it's mind here, because my sinus's and my sanity are confused! I hope you are all having a good day! I have a memory verse test today in about 3 minutes and here's a little slice of it just for you:

"Therefore do not be anxious, saying, 'What shall we ear?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself, Sufficient for the day is its own trouble" (Matthew 6:31-34 ESV).

No comments: